Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Editor

I need a good photo editor! Im starting to get fed up now..grr. I have tried all the "free" programs and they are a nightmare. Im not sure what I used to use, but I obviously dont have it now or I wouldnt be complaining! Help!! This is something I have been kind of putting off for a few weeks now and I was thinking today, "Hey if were supposed to have a major winter storm and im going to be stuck at the house this would be something to motivate me for more pictures"...gosh I was being naive!! Anyways, I came across some pictures I took of my best friend and her man and thought I would play around with em' some and try to find a good program. Not much luck yet though. I did love the pictures on the railroad and will def. have to go back with others to get some fun shots in! Hope you enjoy this one =)


Ashley & Nick


“We are so often caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment