Sunday, January 17, 2010

Solution


Do you think this is a good solution??

I found the answer today. The answer to what you ask. Well, if you read my previous post then you know what im talking about! Ah yes...im still trying to put pieces together as to getting to Haiti. (So the air balloon is my solution!) I have been in contact with a woman who runs an organization near the Port and has turned the orphanage into a "clinic" for the wounded children. She desperatley needs help. Medical assistance to aid her in helping all of these children who are coming in. Its so hard knowing that although I can speak to this woman via e-mail there isn't much else I can do at the second. I could fly down there to help her since she is affliated with Missionary Flights International, but first they have to get the ground clearance and support. She isnt sure how long this is going to take-hours, days, weeks...who knows. So we are waiting right now, meanwhile still communicating on everything that IS taking place though. Keep praying for her and all the other Haitians as well as myself in hopes that I can help at least this organization, and soon.

The picture of the hot air balloon was taken outside on my balcony, here in Longview! There were two other ones also. I was lucky to get the two pictures that I did take. They were getting farther and farther away. Maybe they are going to Haiti as well. One could only wish. So I will keep wishing until I hear anything else!



No comments:

Post a Comment