Saturday, January 23, 2010

Faith

I dont have much to really say after all the events of the past three days. Its been hectic. I am back in Arkansas with friends and family. Fortunately. It was a sudden and much needed move. Im happy to be back and so thankful that the second I arrived I had friends right by my side and people who love and respect me. I have faith that things will continue to look as long as some people can move on with their lives and act like adults about all of this. I have faith that the truth will come out and things will straighten out. And...I have faith in God that he will continue to be my back bone and support through everything even those who have brought this on. There are so many things I could say right now, but I realize that its not going to matter a week from now. So, like I have said all along "one DAY at a TIME." Keep checking back for new pictures...there will be many taken soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment