Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Day

I finally timed it right with being back home and getting to see all the snow and ice! Its been so pretty even though its pretty chilly. When I first heard about the snow we were gonna be getting I instantly thought about all the pictures I was going to get to take! But of course...my camera decided to take a "nap" on that idea. Even though I had only had it for three weeks something still managed to go wrong with it. I did have a back up though (not the best at all) but it did work for some pictures!
This was the first part of the storm that came...not much snow at this point, but the ice sure was pretty!



Solid Ice-I dont think this one moved all weekend!



Do I dare in these shoes? Better not.

"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather."


No comments:

Post a Comment