Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh the joys

I realized today that even though I have done better than I thought with keeping on here...I have been forgetting my to put up the "quote of the day," oops! Of course, you know me, I already have good excuses for that =P

This week has consisted of a few photography sessions with a really good friend of mine and her family. I did a session with her and Jason and little Jaicee who will be here April 26. Early this week I also did some with her and her boys. They are so much fun to be around! Aside from doing pictures and edting I was also working on paperwork for my job. It was kind of ridiculous, just saying! All because I lived out of state for a few months... They require shots, finger prints, and proof of residency now. At least they really make sure they know who they're hiring I suppose! Oh and yes, there is much more thats happened this week, but I will just give a huge smile on those things and keep everyone wondering!! =)

Tomorrow was going to consist of a session with Mom and Son, but I think were holding off due to moving-keep checking back though for those pictures though because it will still be taking place very soon, along with a maternity session! Oh and too replace tomorrows original plan Ms. Cacee and I will be doing another maternity session that im very excited about!!

“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”

Cacee & Blayden


Cacee


Cacee & Grayson


Cacee

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment