Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What about you?

I made a comment the other day online about what im looking forward to...

"Cant wait for some warmer weather. The smell of fresh cut grass...yea sounds pretty awesome to me! I miss that smell. Ha."

Aw there are so many things im really anxious to see/smell/hear this spring and summer! It makes me smile to even think of the thought of warmer weather. Its been a LONG winter! Here is a list of those things that I miss all too much!

Fresh cut grass
Waking up early in the morning on the lake!
Smells from the grill
SUNSHINE
Right after it rains!
Kids splashing in the pool
The Garden!
Laying out at night!
Spring & summer COLORS!!!
Pictures =)
Camping preparation
Hot Dogs ha.
Smell of sunscreen


Gosh I could just go on and on! Ha.

The sun did actually make an appearance today =)



Now only if there were green grass, red flowers, and leaves on the trees!

So what about you? What things are you guys looking forward to with warmer weather...I want to know so I can drool some more and spend more time becoming impatient! HA.


"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment