Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cant.Believe.This

I cant believe this snow... 

Yesterday was the first day of Spring...

So we thought...

This was not supposed to happen! Here, the whole week, its been nice and sunny with temps in the upper sixites. Then I wake up this morning to four inches of snow. Who would have thought. Surely not this girl. So my Dad got called into work early early this morning and after making to work, informe my Mom that he has not had that much trouble getting up the hills in a long time. Apparently the roads are pretty bad. By the way, he works for the road dept. so thats why he got the joy of going in this morning. As for me...I got the call too. To go into work either today or help cover tonight.. I told the nurse that I would be more than happy to, but that the only way my butt is coming in is if someone will come and get me, but of course no one wants to drive all the way out to Madison Co. to get me! So she said im off the hook. I wouldnt have minded to pick up the hours really, but there is just no way im going to be able to get out. Anyways, there will be pictures to follow more than likely this afternoon so just stay tuned in haha. I guess I could also say...TRY to enjoy the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment