Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunshine

Seeing the sunshine today made me a happy girl. Aside from the sun though.... I did recieve one, of the two, anticipated phone calls I was expecting today. Along with, spending a nice & pleasant day out riding the backroads with my Daddy! Im thankful for those days with my Dad. Funny how me and him can fight all week long, but the second its just me & him and were out doing something...we get along great! So with the wonderful weather we had today we were bound to get out and do something....and riding we went. I would say all in all it was a great day! And you know me...of course "a" camera had to come with me while riding.

Close to the top


It was so clear today!


Thompson Cut-its still really high for this time of year.


At least its clear though!


I was disappointed with this purchase at first, but its proved its worthiness!


It was moving pretty good.


The tree grew right around the wire!!!


A great end to the day!



For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


Have a great and sunny weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment